Desarrollado desde cero, con nuevas opciones, copiar juegos entre HDD externo e interno, hace split de archivos grandes al dumpear a externo, opción de cargar homebrew directamente sin instar PKGs, soporte de FTP..
Readme original ingles:
Open Manager has the next features:
– Supports up to 512 items from two USB devices, internal hdd and bluray
– Ability to copy games from bdvd to hdd0 or USB’s, from hdd0 to USB’s or from USB’s to hdd0. It is done asking to you the destination device. It use uses asynchronous reading and writing for fast copy.
– Special support for big files in FAT: it splits files >= 4GB using .666xx fragments (if the file is name.ext, the file splits as name.ext.66600, name.ext.66601,…). This file is not bootable and it is marked using ‘_’ as folder prefix. The file is joining when you copy it to hdd0 device
– Automatically finds the path of the games and asks to you about it. In other case, if the Open Manager is installed in the hdd0 creates one. You can change it pressing L2+START later.
– Including checking game option (pressing L1). It displays information about the files, size, splits or big files, if it have one.
– Support for Homebrew: you can creates “homebrew” folder in root USB FAT device and put here others folders with an EBOOT.BIN (.self format) and one ICON0.PNG. Also you can use the internal hdd0. Homebrew is launched directly and receive the path in argv.
– FTP support to upload homebrew: open_manager uses “OMAN46756” as user, by default. I recommend flashfxp to use it, because FTP support is not very good…
NOTE: Open Manager works with Hermes payload update. So,if you return from game list, apps_home can launch gamaes without one disc (some games don´t work without any disc), but if you return from Homebrew, apps_home works from usb000